Newborn Baby Gifts: How to Choose the Perfect Present
Considerations when choosing a newborn baby gift
When choosing a newborn baby gift, there are a few things to consider. Firstly, think about the parents' lifestyle and needs. Are they active and outdoorsy or more homebodies? Do they have any specific interests or hobbies? Secondly, consider the baby's age, gender, and needs. Are they a newborn or a few months old? Think about your relationship with the parents and the message you want to convey. Are you looking for a sentimental keepsake or a practical item that will be useful in the weeks and months ahead?
Once you've considered these factors, you can start to narrow down your options. Here are some suggestions for practical, personalised, unique, gender-neutral, and DIY newborn baby gifts.
Practical newborn baby gift ideas
1. Baby Clothes: Always a popular choice for a gift for a new baby. At Lullaby Lane our range of newborn baby clothing is handpicked to ensure that your gift is not only stylish but also the highest quality. Choose from our collection of onesies, outfits, and more to create a memorable gift that both the baby and their parents will love.
2. Baby Hats: A baby hat is an essential for a newborn baby. From keeping their little head covered after they have first entered the world, to keeping on warm on trips out in their pram. We offer a large selection of newborn baby hats to suit all budgets.
3. Blankets: Blankets are a must-have for newborns, and they come in a variety of materials and designs. Look for ones made of soft, breathable fabric that will keep the baby cosy and comfortable.
4. Footmuffs: Footmuffs are designed to keep a new baby warm when outside in their prams or strollers. Also consider, car muffs, smaller in design to fit inside a car seat.
5. Booties: Little knitted shoes for new babies feet. A perfect, practical and inexpensive gift idea.
Personalised newborn baby gift ideas
Personalised gifts are a thoughtful way to show your love and appreciation for the new baby and their family. Here are some ideas for personalized newborn baby gifts:
1. Personalised Baby Blanket: A personalised baby blanket is a classic gift that will be cherished for years to come. A Lullaby Lane we professionally embroider baby's name on our beautiful blankets.
2. Personalised Baby Comforter: A personalised baby comforter is usually a plush toy, that can be held by a baby that can bring comfort. Baby's can become quite attached to their little friends and therefore is a great gift idea.Our baby comforters are embroidered with new arrivals name.
3. Personalised Baby Hat: A very popular baby gift is a personalised baby hat, and is a perfect way to announce the new arrivals name on their first trip outside. Our personlised hats, are available in a newborn / first size so perfect for gifting before the baby is born. With follow on sizes available so ideal as a gift for a baby that has already arrived.
Gender-neutral newborn baby gift ideas
If you're not sure of the baby's gender or prefer gender-neutral gifts, here are some ideas to consider:
1. Unisex Baby Clothes: Gender-neutral baby clothes are a practical and cute gift. Available in neutral colors like white, grey, or beige.
Add a Gift Message to your purchase
Did you know that you can add a gift message to your purchase. Simply just add your message to the order notes box when you complete checkout and we will include your message on a little card if you wish your order to be sent direct to the recipients.
Choosing the perfect newborn baby gift can be a daunting task, but with a little thought and creativity, you can find something that's both practical and sentimental. Whether you opt for a personalised keepsake or a practical essential, the new parents are sure to appreciate your thoughtfulness and love.
And if you are still unsure what to buy, why not consider gifting an e -gift card, so the new parents can choose exactly what they want.
So go forth and choose the perfect newborn baby gift!